$169 per night, double occupancy.
Now retired, we both continue to travel. Been to all fifty states and many countries. We are still excited about traveling today as we
were on our honeymoon 41 years ago. This little cabin is without a doubt ranked right up there among the best places we have
stayed in over the years.
Our newest cabin creation and the most sentimental to us is Rocky’s Retreat. Named and decorated after a very special man in our life.… Bill Ball. Bill loved Norman “Rockwell” and in fact owned an original. We then added a touch of squirrel and moose decor representing no other than…. Rocky and Bullwinkle.
You will find Rocky’s Retreat delightfully designed with a whimsical attitude. Luxury king size bed, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances even a washer and dryer are just some of the amenities offered in our designer cabin.Rock away the stress you left behind relaxing in the two person Jacuzzi with a stained glass window in beautiful reds above it.The “dual showerheads” in the large glass enclosed shower add the perfect touch for that relaxing romantic stay.
Other amenities to enjoy is the 40” flatscreen TV/Blueray DVD player with cable. We also include a compact stereo system that is made for
iPod and iPhones.
Enjoy the breeze of the paddle fan on the large covered back deck which is equipped with a gas grill.
- Large covered back deck with view of forest beyond
- Gas Grill
- King size bed
- Fireplace (seasonal)
- Two person jacuzzi
- Two robes for your use
- Dual showerheads
- Cable TV with Blueray DVD
- WIFI Internet
- Compact Stereo System made for iPod & iPhone
- Full Kitchens which include stove, refrigerator,dishes, pots and pans Coffee pot, fresh coffee beans, coffee grinder, iron & iron board
- Old personal family pictures that offer a glimpse into your hostess’s family’s past
- Journals for recording memories of your stay
- Trolley stop just steps away from your door
- Movie Library in office