$129 per night, double occupancy.
What a wonderful retreat we have had at the Chocolate Moose. We felt at home from our warm greeting through our entire stay. There are so many unique experiences to have here. The recommendations for dining were right on. Thank you for all the details you attend to for the pleasure of your guests. If word gets around .... and we defenitely plan to share with others... the recession will not be a problem for you Becky!
This whimsically named cottage-style room will take your breath away -- not only because of its size, but because of its layout and attention to detail, like tongue and groove, pine wanes coating with enough room to truly stretch out and relax.
Decorated in earth tones, it is lovely enough for a female to enjoy, yet masculine enough for a man to say, "Yes, a lodge where I can put my feet up." View all the amenities of this cottage room here...
You have your own private entrance and a wrap-around porch with a perfect view of the garden area, complete with a gas grill right outside your door. During quiet moments there is a journal to jot down your remembrances of your tip. (In fact, this journal is available in all of our rooms and cabins.) These are exquisite quarters for a couple seeking refuge from the busy, busy world.
- King size bed with designer linens
- Love seat
- Antique tables and chairs
- Native-stone fireplace (seasonal)
- Jacuzzi for two, next to a 6x6 window covered in stained glass overlooking the woods
- Two robes
- Pine entertainment center with Cable TV with Blueray DVD player
- WiFi Internet
- Wet bar with mini-refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffeepot, and dishes
- Private entrance
- Glass enclosed shower
- Candles, popcorn and coffeepot, fresh coffee beans, a grinder and filters
- An abundance of windows with wooden shutters
- A wrap-around porch with a perfect view of the garden area.
- A journal to reflect your experiences
- Movie Library In Office