$169 per night, double occupancy.
The Bear Getaway was a great cabin. We enjoyed every minute of our first trip to Eureka Springs. I couldn't have asked for anything better for my birthday. We hope to be able to come back soon.
This whimsically named designer cabin greets you with a huge bear hug as you enter its charming and spacious interior. Painted in cottage red and mystic gold this delightful getaway captures your heart as you examine the thematic appointments, all related to nature and certain to arrest a man's interest as well.
Perhaps the most masculine of our designer-quality cabins, Just a Bear Getaway manages to balance decorator taste with rustic appeal.
For example the jacuzzi is tucked into a huge space framed in salvaged barn-wood. This designer cabin is something you must see to truly appreciate.
When you arrive slip into two plush robes and relax before the fire as the forest beyond darkens into night. A note from Becky, "Please don't feed the bears!
- At least 500 sq. ft. of uninterrupted luxury, delightful decks and treetop views of the forest beyond
- King size bed with designer bedding
- Large glass enclosed shower with Dual Showerheads
- Microwave, popcorn, coffee pots, fresh coffee beans, a coffee grinder & filters, iron and ironing board
- Two person jacuzzi
- Two robes in each cabin
- Cable TV with Blueray
- WiFi Internet
- Fireplace (seasonal)
- Gas grills on the expansive decks
- Old, personal family pictures that offer a glimpse into your hostess's family's past
- Trolley stop just outside your door
- Journals for recording memories of your stay
- Full kitchens: stove, refrigerator, dishes, pots and pans
- Washer and dryer
- Rustic birch hardwood floors
- Wooden beams
- Movie Library In Office